Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy 7th Isabella!


Today was Isabella's 7th birthday. She is now 49 in human years. I treated her to two walks, a few bacon treats (thanks Steph), wet food, a new meaty bone, and a nice slice of vanilla cake. She also took several naps during the day on top of my feather comforter and memory foam mattress. She deserved it. It's been a tough year for her too. Driving across the country twice, staying with other dogs on their turf, staying in a kennel, getting bit by the neighbors' dog. Hopefully 2008 will be a better year for both of us! I think she really enjoyed her day as it's 10:30pm and she's out like a light. Happy Birthday girl, you deserved it.










1 comment:

Dangerous D said...

Bella says "thankyou, daddy"
:-)
I want walk and cakes too! (I'll skip the bacon)