Thursday, October 11, 2007

Positive Vibes

Today started out very poorly. After getting denied a loan despite a high credit score and good salary, I resorted to using the F word many many times, something I rarely do. Rare for me to even say 1 F word. I went to bank 2 and after the banker telling me she couldn't tell me if I'd be approved based on credit score and salary alone and after trying to "sell" me on a new checking account, switching banks and filling out an app anyway, I got out of there quick. I went home, tired, hot and with no funds. I then spent another 40 minutes on the phone with the credit card company and my banker, trying to dispute my credit "blip". It was a one time $7 finance charge that I didn't bother to pay in 60 days. For that, I'm getting a hard time over a small loan. Unreal. Well, then the day turned. First, paypal cash from Miss D. Then, I slept a nice long peaceful sleep. Then, approval for LOC at my bank (I guess the banked convinced the underwriter (stupid AJ!!)). Then, get to work and find out I'm not in the company's plans to be laid off. Whew. I feel so good now, though I lost a friend in the layoff. :-( For dinner, I had an Italian Chicken sandwich from BK. Good at the time, but not so happy in the stomach now. Work is easy tonight and the Rockies play tomorrow. They beat the Phillies, but they are a humble young team so I have no animosity towards them. Hopefully, Rockies v. Indians in the WS. Also, picked up Jason Wright in FF. Yeah!

No comments: