Sunday, August 26, 2007

Seattle for 10 days

Ahhhh...out to see Kajal for 10 days. Last night we went to "Tulio" a fancy Italian restaurant in downtown Seattle. The food was outstanding. I had Orrichette with spicy sausage and Kajal had mushroom risoto. It was her birthday so we got a warm chocolate cake which was a 10 on the scale. Absolutely perfect and delicious. She seemed to like her presents. I got her a red train, 1000 Places to See Before You Die, a murder mystery and a shell from the ocean. I woke up early today so I'm bored and writing in the blog. I have yet to check the Phillies score. The good news is that the Mariners are in the wild card lead right now, so I have an AL team to follow. Seattle really is a nice place. I can see why so many people live here. Today, my goals are to work out (lift as Young Gary puts it), hit the hot tub and/or pool and rent the boat at 3pm. What a life. I'm such a bum. Okay, all my blogreaders, Mom, Dad, Kajal, adios!

1 comment:

Dangerous D said...

So, that was the first day documented. What happened next?
:-)

xoxox